Symbolizes the elements: Wood, Fire, Earth, Water
Nurtures: Bees, Butterfly’s, Hummingbirds, and Humans (Visual pleasure and grounding influence)
Represents: heart & earth
Perfect garden plant for grounding and connecting heart to earth that expands empathy and compassion.
One could say this wildflower represents being drawn into one’s felt sensations while experiencing a growing connection to nature that increases being presence (being present in the moment).
- Yellow blossoms, Burgundy leaves and stems – Leave & Stems are a balance of wood & fire that creates earth, the flower. Represents growth of grounded heart – empathy & compassion.
- Petaled Flowers – yellow flowers on burgundy is a contrast and standing out from the rest is a surprising way.
Representation in three of the 9 life areas:
- Financial – grounded, holding on to wealth
- Fame – grounded, empathetic and trustworthy
- Relationship – grounded emotions and inner beauty
- Nurturer, protector, blocks electromagnetic waves
- Associated with balancing emotions
Copyright 2014 – Living in Nature’s Love by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000