Essences from Natural Infusions created from the First Full Moon ceremony of spring that fell on the turning of natures wheel reflecting the Spring Equinox
The first essence is Springs Full Moon Equinox Essence
The flowers infused into this essence had blossoms open on March 20th, the first full moon of spring and turning of the wheel into Spring Equinox.
Flowers and their meaning infused in ceremony were:
- English Daisy
- Innocence and Purity
- Circle of Life, Hope, Dreams, Well-being and Joy
- Rebirth and New Beginnings
- Enhances dreams, attracts love
- Wild Violets
These flowers, in the element of water, were in the center of the spiral pathway infusing the energies of the evening full moon. Other elements were water, air, earth, wood, fire and metal. The reflection of senses included, sound, visual, smell and touch. This included stones, crystals and minerals.
Spring Equinox & Full Moon Essence
The Spring Equinox is when the length of time during the daytime is equal to the night-time. It heralds in new life’s bounty and reflects anticipation. It is a time of throwing away old thoughts and habits to embrace new bountiful and abundant ways.
The first full moon of Spring is in the warming-up cycle and reflects new beginnings, future plans and making them a reality. This first moon symbolizes freedom from restraints and setting oneself free of them.
Some more attributes of Springs first full moon are:
- clarity, focus & awareness
- love & light
- spiritual strength
This is the best cycle for clearing and cleansing spirit and home!
Natures Love Spring Equinox & Full Moon Essence for 2019 is now available
This essence would support:
manifesting one’s 2019 goals
increased focus of attention
The remaining 7 essences are Spring Full Moon Equinox Chakra Essences
Each of these rainbow coloured water filled bottles lined the pathway into the double spiral to infuse the full moon on Spring Equinox. On the journey inward one passed by the chakra coloured bottles beginning with the base chakra and moving up the energy centers until reaching the center point where the spirals meet.
In addition to the attributes of Springs first full moon and the Spring Equinox energies (as previously written above) infused into the water here are the qualities of each of the rainbow colours of the Chakras:
- Root – Red
- chakra for removing toxins & associated with survival & basic needs for shelter, food, water and safety
- represents one’s origins, roots, family tree
- Orange – Sacral
- energizing color & associated with self-respect, creativity, purity, togetherness, feminine sensuality, sexuality & manifestation.
- Yellow – Solar Plexus
- represents patience, tolerance, contentment, happiness, wisdom & mental energy
- associated with new horizons, intellect, will-power, self-confidence & fulfillment
- Green – Heart
- growth, healing, selfless love, tranquility, harmony & hope
- represents balance, serenity & calms nerves
- Blue – Throat
- truth, nobility, serenity, spiritualism, thoughtfulness & kindness
- associated with faith, caring, peace & fidelity
- Purple – 3rd Eye
- associated with consciousness, perception & awareness
- increases insight & intuitiveness
Natures Love Chakra Spring Equinox & Full Moon Essences for 2019 are now available
These essences would support:
transformation, change & balancing chakras
Read more on the 7 Subtle Energy Centers – Chakras
Traditional uses and properties of essences are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Any serious health concerns or if you are pregnant, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering.
Integrate Chakra Lifestyle:
- Flower Remedies